Richard advises on all types of corporate banking transactions on behalf of both lenders, sponsors and borrowers, with particular emphasis on general corporate borrowing, real estate finance, development finance and project finance.
Experience includes advising:
- advising a real estate client in relation to its £260M refinancing of a portfolio of investment properties
- advising a funder in relation to the refinancing the acquisition of Westway Retail Park, Cumberbauld
- advising a funder in relation to £27M investment and development facilities under its green lending initiative secured over a portfolio of 13 properties
- advising a funder in relation to the development of student accommodation at Wilder Street, Bristol
- advising in relation to funding provided by The Housing Investment Fund for the development of 1500 residential apartments at Owen Street, Manchester.