Kate is a senior knowledge lawyer for the social , sustainable and green finance team. She has been immersed in the social housing finance sector for over 15 years as a transactional lawyer, as in house counsel and more recently as a knowledge lawyer.
Kate trained with AG and was a Managing Associate, specialising in social housing finance and real estate finance, when she joined Lloyds Banking Group in 2013.
During her three years in the Corporate Real Estate Legal team at Lloyds, Kate was primarily responsible for providing legal support to the social housing business and also worked with the corporate real estate teams.
Kate re-joined the firm in 2016 and provides dedicated support to the Tier 1 ranked AG social housing finance team and its clients on a wide range of social, sustainable and green finance matters.
Recent experience includes:
- bespoke training, briefings and market know how sessions (including upskilling new joiners to the sector and keeping existing clients abreast of key developments)
- assisting clients with tailoring their policies and developing new products for the sector
- liaising with sector stakeholders on statutory and regulatory developments (including the Social Housing (Regulation) Act 2023, working parties on housing administration and co-ordinating responses to public inquiries and consultations)
- leading document automation projects
- creating and maintaining precedents
- "Insolvency of registered providers of social housing", LexisNexis