Kate is the senior knowledge lawyer for the social housing team and has over a decade's experience in the sector.
Kate trained with AG and was a Managing Associate in the Finance team, specialising in social housing finance and real estate finance, when she joined Lloyds Banking Group in 2013. During her three years in the Corporate Real Estate Legal team at Lloyds, Kate was primarily responsible for providing legal support to the social housing business and also worked with the corporate real estate teams.
Kate re-joined the firm in 2016 and provides dedicated support to the Tier 1 ranked AG social housing team and its clients on a wide range of matters, including:
- hosting training and market know how sessions (including introductory sessions for new individuals and funders to the sector)
- providing written briefings
- liaising with sector stakeholders on statutory and regulatory developments (including the working parties on housing administration and co-ordinating responses to public inquiries and consultations)
- creating and maintaining precedents
- leading document automation projects
- "Insolvency of registered providers of social housing", LexisNexis