Olivia qualified as a Solicitor in 2018, after training at a large, national firm. Olivia joined Addleshaw Goddard in March 2021.
Olivia has experience of advising a wide range of clients in many areas of employment law, including contentious and non-contentious matters. She has particular experience of the following:
- Handling Employment Tribunal claims (including discrimination and unfair dismissal claims) and supporting a number of clients to the Final Hearing stage.
- Advising on and drafting settlement agreements, including settlement negotiations.
- Advising clients on a wide range of day-to-day employment issues, including disciplinary matters, grievances, capability procedures and discrimination issues.
- Advising on redundancies, restructures and changes to terms and conditions.
- Drafting and reviewing employment documentation, including contracts and staff handbooks.