Olivia is a Managing Associate in the Employment and Immigration team in Leeds. Olivia is the lead contact for Immigration matters in the Leeds office. Olivia advises on a breadth of Employment and Immigration matters, including:
- Employment Tribunal litigation - including complex discrimination claims. Olivia also provides strategic advice to clients on settlements, whilst being mindful of their appetite for risk;
- Being a direct point of contact for clients on 'day-to-day' employment issues, including disciplinary and grievance matters, sickness absence, employee exits, settlement agreements and changes to terms and conditions;
- Drafting and advising on employment documents, including service agreements, consultancy agreements and policies;
- Supporting on significant projects (for instance, TUPE and collective redundancy exercises);
- Advising on the Employment and Immigration aspects of Corporate transactions;
- Sponsor licence and visa applications;
- Sponsor licence compliance and reporting requirements;
- Visa clawback provisions; and
- Right-to work-checks and compliance.
Olivia regularly delivers training sessions and seminars on a range of Employment and Immigration topics.
Olivia is also a member of The Vine (the Firm's network that promote female equality and gender balance in the workplace) and a Mental Health Champion for the Leeds office.