Natalie advises insolvency practitioners and financial institutions on all legal matters arising from corporate insolvencies and restructurings with a particular emphasis on distressed real estate.
Natalie has 12 years' experience in the commercial property sector and specialises in real estate finance, distressed debt and distressed real estate portfolios.
She regularly advises on the validity of facility and security documents, and enforcement options. She has considerable experience acting on the disposal of commercial and residential properties, large-scale property portfolios and residential development plot sales. Natalie also advises on leasehold management work and general property management.
- Created and implemented a streamlined process for a headline review of security prior to the appointment of LPA Receivers on behalf of national financial institutions
- Acted for LPA Receivers in the disposal of a portfolio of business parks valued in excess of £85m – advised on conditional contracts and complex issues surrounding planning, overage, disapplication of TOGC, maintenance contracts and trust liability
- Acted on two large-scale projects where portfolios of over 600 and 200 properties respectively were disposed of by insolvency practitioners using auctions and private treaty. Worked alongside the Innovation and Legal Technology team to create an automated document system for the mass production of legal packs
- Law LLB, University of South Wales (First Class)
- BPP Law School, Manchester (Distinction)
- Year Qualified (2012)