Jenny is an Manging Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Global Investigations team.
Jenny specialises in advising corporates on criminal matters, in particular those involving bribery, corruption, money laundering and fraud. She has experience in assisting clients with internal investigations, as well as investigations and prosecutions by the UK authorities, including the Serious Fraud Office, HMRC, the Information Commissioner's Office and Financial Conduct Authority. Jenny is well-used to dealing with investigations with a multi-jurisdictional element, and spent three months in her previous firm's Singapore office in 2018. Jenny also provides compliance advice regarding anti-bribery and anti-money laundering.
In 2019, Jenny spent seven months at a major UK bank on secondment, working on a large project arising out of a criminal investigation.
- Acting for a FTSE 250 company in connection with an HMRC investigation covering a number of jurisdictions and involving allegations of money laundering
- Acting for a former CEO of a former FTSE 250 company concerning investigations by the Insolvency Service and Financial Conduct Authority
- Acting for a UK construction company in an internal investigation relating to allegations of fraud
- Advising a large corporation in an investigation by the UK Information Commissioner's Office relating to allegations of criminal offences under the Data Protection Act 1998
- Acting for a large corporate in the extractive industries subject to pre-investigation enquiries by the UK Serious Fraud Office into allegations of bribery in Africa
- Acting within a team as Independent Investigator for a multinational corporation and the World Bank in relation to allegations of bribery, fraud and corruption in East Asia and India