Jenny is an Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Global Investigations team.
Jenny specialises in advising corporates in criminal matters, in particular those involving bribery, corruption, money laundering and fraud. She has experience in assisting clients with internal investigations, as well as investigations and prosecutions by the UK authorities, including the Serious Fraud Office, Financial Conduct Authority and the Information Commissioner's Office. Jenny is well-used to dealing with investigations with a multi-jurisdictional element, and spent three months in her previous firm's Singapore office in 2018. Jenny also provides compliance advice regarding anti-bribery and anti-money laundering.
- Advising a large corporation in an investigation by the UK Information Commissioner's Office relating to allegations of criminal offences under the Data Protection Act 1998
- Acting for a large corporate in the extractive industries subject to pre-investigation enquiries by the UK Serious Fraud Office into allegations of bribery in Africa
- Acting within a team as Independent Investigator for a multinational corporation and the World Bank in relation to allegations of bribery, fraud and corruption in East Asia and India
- Acting for a UK regulated organisation in an internal investigation relating to allegations of fraud
- Assisting a global infrastructure company in an investigation by the UK Serious Fraud Office into allegations of corruption in a number of jurisdictions
- Assisting a transnational consumer goods company with an internal investigation into allegations of corruption in South East Asia