Gordon is a specialist construction lawyer, with 20 years' experience in advising on infrastructure, mixed-use development and regeneration projects.
His role includes advising on procurement strategies and on the drafting, negotiation and approval of development and funding agreements, pre-construction services agreements, construction contracts, consultancy agreements and warranties.
Gordon's experience includes:
- Advising Labs on the delivery of Camley Street, adjacent to King’s Cross Central comprising 121 one-, two- and three-bed luxury apartments and 29,000 sq ft of co-working space
- Advising Blackstone on the delivery of Nido Student Accomodation projects, City of London developments, new multi-let offices at Chiswick Park, bridge over operational railway adjacent to Chiswick Park and upgrades to Gunnersbury Station for London Underground
- Advising Peel Group on upgrades to Doncaster Sheffield airport
- Advising HIAL on facilities management across its portfolio of airports
- Advising EDF on civils works contract for EDF's nuclear power station at Hinkley Point
- Acting for the Olympic Delivery Authority on the delivery of the Aquatics Centre for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Advising the developer on the procurement of The Shard
- Advising Capco on the removal of 61 portal beams (weighing between 80 tonnes and 1,500 tonnes) above operational railway at Earls Court using the world's largest capacity land based crawler crane
- Advising Caudwell Properties on the super prime Audley Square development in Mayfair