Emma advises various banks, lenders, administrators and receivers across the UK on the property elements arising from corporate restructurings and insolvencies.
Emma also supports our corporate team on the property elements of non-distressed acquisitions and disposals.
Emma has experience of acting on behalf of the major clearing banks in connection with the funding of large real estate developments.
Emma advises banks, financial institutions, administrators and receivers across the UK on various legal matters arising from business insolvencies and restructurings, with a particular emphasis on distressed real estate transactions.
Recent experience and transactions include:
- Advising the administrators of DW Sports on the property elements of the sale of the business and assets to Frasers Group and advising on various property matters arising from the administration generally.
- Advising the administrators of Xercise4Less on the property elements of the sale of the business and assets to JD Sports and advising on property matters arising from the administration generally.
- Advising the administrators of a London-based steak restaurant chain on the sale of its business and assets.
- Acting on behalf of Terra Firma Investments in connection with the sale of various Wyevale Garden Centre sites, including sites which were continuing as garden centre businesses and sites to be redeveloped for alternative uses.
- Advising Speedy Hire on the property elements of their acquisition of a specialist training provider.