Brooke joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2021 and qualified into the Transactional Real Estate team in September 2023.
Recent experience includes:
- acting for institutional landlords in new and renewal leases, lease surrenders, sales and purchases.
- acting for banks on large scale refinancing deals including a London skyscraper valued in excess of £1bn.
- conducting due diligence on property aspects of corporate transactions.
- assisting with project management on a variety of large-scale projects
- BPP University (LLM Commercial Legal Practice, 2021)
- Newcastle University (LLB Law, 2020)