In this edition of Addleshaw Goddard's International Arbitration Quarterly Review we explore:
- Role of tribunal secretary in spotlight following application to remove arbitrators.
- English Court's appetite to order disclosure in support of relief sought in arbitration claim
- Landmark Development – Implications for Arbitration following Chinese PRC Court recognition of a Foreign Judgment based on principle of reciprocity for the first time
- Supreme Court refuses to order award debtor to put up security pending resolution of challenge under s.103(2) and (3) of the Arbitration Act 1996
- Interim relief from an Emergency Arbitrator not available under the ICC Rules in context of a dispute arising out of a FIDIC contract
Download the full review in PDF