We are pleased to welcome you back to our Consumer Finance Forum.
The sessions will follow the usual format: an hour long informal update and debate on recent legal and regulatory developments. We will circulate a full agenda closer to the date and send invitations ahead of each session where you'll be able to register.
The second session will be delivered virtually on Thursday 14 July 2022. The agenda and registration details for the session are set out below.
- Government's update on CCA retained provisions
- The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (No. 2) Order 2022
- FCA's recent Dear CEO letters on rising cost of living and to the mainstream consumer credit lenders
- HM Treasury response to BNPL consultation
- Case on Breathing Space- West One v Salih and Others (2022)
15:00 - 16:00 (BST)
Virtual Platform: MS TeamsRegister
If you have any questions that you would like to raise on the topics ahead of the webinar or any other queries please email Events.