FOR CUSTOMERS PROCURING CLOUD SOLUTIONS
We'd like to invite you to a webinar to discuss the results of AG's Cloud Market Trends Report. This report is based on our experiences acting for customers when negotiating and managing issues relating to a significant number of cloud contracts which allows us to identify trends on key negotiated terms and disputed issues.
During this webinar, we will focus on the negotiation trends and disputes we have been seeing relating to:
- the liability profile in cloud contracts, including:
- trends on caps and uncapped liabilities; and
- typical positions on exclusions and recoverable losses;
- solution performance and remedies, including:
- trends on typical warranties, indemnities and service levels; and
- what we are seeing on sole remedy provisions;
- other key risk areas, including:
- implementation risk;
- oversight and audit; and
- termination and exit.
The session is primarily intended for in-house lawyers, procurement personnel, CIOs, CTOs and those performing a similar role involved in procuring cloud solutions.
If you have any questions that you would like to raise ahead of the webinar, please get in touch with our Events team.
10:00 - 11:00 BST