Dominic is an experienced member of the real estate team dealing with all forms of real estate work, including acquisitions and disposals, leasing transactions acting for landlords and tenants (including estate and portfolio management), secured lending and development transactions.
Dominic also has particular experience in property insolvency transactions, acting for insolvency practitioners in relation to asset management aspects of portfolio transactions and property disposals from shopping centres to small retail shops.
Dominic is also a Notary Public.
- Acted for British Land in the disposal of Portcullis House, Glasgow.
- Acted for the Munro Group in relation to the property aspects of the disposal of their retail and wholesale pharmaceutical operations.
- Acted on behalf of Evans Property Group in the disposal of the Scottish properties forming part of their £400 million 'Tawny' portfolio.
- Acted for Evans Property Group in the preparation of an existing mixed-use site for split-off disposal and subsequent phased disposal of part of the site to a national housebuilder.
- Acting for Mapeley STEPS in relation to acquisitions, disposals, lettings and portfolio management matters for their Scottish property portfolio.
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- Aberdeen University, LLB (Honours) Law and German Law (1994 – 1999)
- Aberdeen University, Diploma in Legal Practice (1999 – 2000)
- Year qualified: 2003