Lauren is an Associate within our Commercial Services division and is based in our Glasgow office. She has experience advising a wide range of clients across our sectors on large projects and day-to-day matters in areas such as commercial contracts, data protection and intellectual property.
Lauren has a particular interest in assisting clients comply with regulatory frameworks when working with and developing new technologies.
- Assisting a global financial services company on a contract remediation project to ensure compliance with the European Banking Authority's guidelines on outsourcing arrangements.
- Assisting several supplier clients in the technology sector by drafting SaaS terms and conditions, including advice on negotiation with customers.
- Providing data protection support to a construction client in respect of its compliance audit by reviewing and updating various policy documents required under data protection laws.
- Providing support to the Corporate team in an acquisition for a client in the technology sector by conducting due diligence on commercial, data protection and intellectual property matters.
- Advising clients in the finance and housing sectors on electronic signing procurement projects by advising of the minimum signing requirements for certain documents under Scottish and English law and providing practical advice and risk assessments to suit the aims of each client (previous firm).