Uzma is an Associate in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team. She qualified in August 2021 after undertaking a healthcare-focused training contract at Kennedys, and continued practicing in healthcare at DAC Beachcroft before joining Addleshaw Goddard in August 2022.
Since joining the firm, Uzma has advised on a variety of energy and rail matters and is currently undertaking a secondment at a vehicle manufacturing company where she is supporting the in-house legal team.
Uzma's key experience includes:
- Advising an IDNO on regulatory and legal issues relating to it's licence and proposed projects, including drafting of project documents;
- Advising a district heating network on supplier step-in arrangements;
- Providing advice pertaining to a train operator's track-access agreement;
- With the rest of the AG team, providing support to the Department of Transport's in-house legal team on various contractual issues, including contract variations and breach and enforcement notices.
- Birmingham City University – Law (2016)
- The University of Law – LPC LLM Professional Legal Practice (2017)