Laura has a broad range of experience in general corporate and company law, with particular expertise in advising public, private and state owned companies in the area of corporate governance, corporate finance, debt capital markets and the EU financial services regulatory regime.
Laura advises clients on bringing securities to the market and on the delisting of securities. She also advises on debt fundraising, listing requirements, stock exchange regulatory matters, takeover rules and continuing obligations and generally on requirements under financial services regulation, authorisation and compliance requirements.
Recent Experience includes advising:
- Medisec Ireland in relation to their new relationship with MedPro Inc., part of the US Berkshire Hathaway Group, and advises generally and in respect of its corporate governance activities.
- Clients in respect of financial services regulation due diligence and related matters in the context of acquisitions and disposals.
- Clients seeking to make applications to the Central Bank of Ireland for authorisations as financial services firms.
- Clients through our Dispute Resolution department where the underlying issues relate to listed securities and capital markets instruments and/or Market Securities Regulation
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2001
- Masters in Commercial Law, University College Dublin, 1997
- Bachelor of Civil Law, University College Dublin, 1996
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association