Fiona is an Associate in the Structured Finance team at Addleshaw Goddard LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Fiona worked on a variety of transactions with different structures, with a particular focus on trade and commodities finance, receivables finance and supply chain finance.
Fiona’s experience includes:
- acting for two Spanish banks on a receivables finance transaction, which was backed by the issuance of payment undertakings by the seller of the receivables, which was, in turn, sold down to investors via participations;
- acting for various supply chain finance platform providers in preparing a suite of buyer, supplier and funder agreements in relation to the provision of platform services by the platform providers to financiers in connection with the sale and purchase of receivables;
- advising various banks on structured letters of credit transactions including drafting and negotiating letters of credit issuance facilities on behalf of issuing banks and drafting a template letter of credit confirmation and discounting agreement for a Spanish multinational bank;
- advising a Canadian bank on a supply chain finance independent payment undertaking assignment structure;
- acting for a global investment bank in preparing the template Environmental, Social and Governance facility agreement.
- King’s College London – Law LLB (2012)
- University of Law – LPC (2013)