Fiona's experience comprises a broad range of structured finance transactions including forward flow arrangements, loan sales, receivables financing, supply chain finance, private and synthetic securitisations, borrowing base facilities and complex and highly structured transactions (across various asset classes and receivable types including SME lending, first and second mortgages, bridging, unsecured consumer and debt purchase).
- acting for alternative lenders, banks, building societies and fintechs on forward flow funding arrangements and other speciality finance debt and equity investments;
- advising leading structured credit funds and insurance intermediaries on their investments in bank risk sharing transactions (SRT) by way of different synthetic securitisation structures;
- acting for various supply chain finance platform providers in preparing a suite of buyer, supplier and funder agreements in relation to the provision of platform services by the platform providers to financiers in connection with the sale and purchase of receivables;
- advising banks on supply chain finance independent payment undertaking assignment structures; and
- acting for a global investment bank in preparing the template Environmental, Social and Governance facility agreement.
- King’s College London – Law LLB (2012)
- University of Law – LPC (2013)