Murray is recognised for his significant experience in mainstream M&A and mid- market private equity. Murray excels in leading client transactions from conception to completion. His clients include large corporates, private equity funds, high growth companies, and high net worth entrepreneurs and investors. Murray's expertise includes advising clients operating in the transport, healthcare and life sciences, renewable energy, and technology sectors. In addition Murray has equity capital markets experience with a particular focus on AIM.
- Advised CatSci in connection with the equity investment by Keensight
- Advising Brickability Group plc on its acquisition of Group Topek Holdings Limited and Topek Southern Limited for an aggregate consideration of £92m
- Advised Antibody Analytics on the private equity investment by NorthEdge
- Advised Panoramich Growth Equity on the management buyout of Bullet Express
- Advising Red Rock Power on the purchase of Afton Wind Farm
"A very good lawyer who knows what he is doing… when things need to be closed, he takes charge and gets it done"
Chambers UK (2018)
"Murray Jack is knowledgeable and takes a practical, hands-on approach"
Legal 500 (2014)