Murray is recognised for his significant experience in mainstream M&A and mid- market private equity. Murray excels in leading client transactions from conception to completion. His clients include large corporates, private equity funds, high growth companies, and high net worth entrepreneurs and investors. Murray's expertise includes advising clients operating in the transport, healthcare and life sciences, renewable energy, and technology sectors. In addition Murray has equity capital markets experience with a particular focus on AIM.
- Advised Brickability on its £150m AIM IPO
- Advising the shareholders in the sale of Bertram Nursery Group to Apiary Private Capital
- Advising the selling shareholders in the £80m sale of QTS Group Limited to AIM listed Renew Holdings plc
- Advising on the MBO of Currie Solutions and subsequent bolt on acquisitions
- Advising Red Rock Power on the purchase of Afton Wind Farm
"A very good lawyer who knows what he is doing… when things need to be closed, he takes charge and gets it done"
Chambers UK (2018)
"Murray Jack is knowledgeable and takes a practical, hands-on approach"
Legal 500 (2014)