Murray has extensive experience of advising on a wide range of corporate transactions with a particular focus on private M&A, private equity, and venture capital deals. His clients include large corporates, private equity funds, high growth companies, and high net worth entrepreneurs and investors.
Murray's expertise includes advising clients operating in the transport, technology, life sciences, healthcare, food and drink and renewable energy sectors. In addition Murray has capital markets experience with a particular focus on AIM.
- Advised the majority shareholders of TOM Vehicle Rental Limited in relation to the Equistone backed MBO
- Advised the shareholders of GA Engineering in connection with the private equity investment by Simmons Private Equity
- Advised YFM Private Equity in relation to their first round investment in TravelTek
- Advised management in relation to the sale of Matthew Algie & Company to Tchibo Coffee Service
- Advised TC BioPharm in relation to various funding rounds including the 2016 investment by NIPRO Corporation
- Advised Clydesdale Bank in relation to the £8.2 million acquisition by H&H Group of AIM listed John Swan and Sons plc
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Law, University of Dundee
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Dundee
- Year qualified - 2000