Jugwal is a paralegal in the Competition/Distribution department. He assists and represents clients in Anti-competitive practices Law, Merger Law and Distribution law. He is also involved in Sector regulation Law and Public business Law.
Jugwal has first-hand experience of the telecoms sector, having worked for several years for electronic communications operators.
Jugwal advises clients on contract negotiation and drafting, merger notifications, litigation and the implementation of compliance programs in competition and distribution law, appeals for litigation proceedings before the Arcep (dispute settlement and sanctions), the French competition authority and administrative and commercial courts.
- Paralegal in Competition Law – Addleshaw Goddard (Europe) LLP – 2023 - present
- Lawyer Trainee – Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP – Paris - 2023
- Legal Officer – French Telecoms Federation – Paris – 2020-2023
- Legal Trainee – French Competition Authority – Paris - 2020
- Legal Trainee – CMS Francis Lefebvre – Paris – 2019
- Legal Trainee – Law firm of Le Bret-Desaché – Lawyer before the French Supreme Courts – Paris - 2018