Chris is a London-based partner in the Real Estate team.
Chris has a broad range of experience across all Real Estate Sectors acting for developers, investors, funders and occupiers but with a particular emphasis on development work in the Office and Housing sectors.
Chris acts for a number of listed companies including The British Land Company plc, Barclays Bank plc and Lloyds Bank plc as well as acting for entrepreneurial real estate investors and developers including Tellon Capital LLP, Accrue Capital Limited, Beltane Asset Management and Hub Residential.
Examples of Chris' experience include:
- Acting for Hub Residential on its award winning "Hoola" twin tower residential scheme in the Royal Docks, London E16 as well as the forward funding of the Material Store at the Old Vinyl Factory, Hayes with Fizzy Living and the forward funding of Chesterfield House, Wembley with Realstar
- Acting for Tellon on the site assembly, development and pre-lets in respect of the significant redevelopment in Southampton to be known as the Bargate Quarter
- Acting for Tellon on the acquisition of investment properties with development opportunities including 40-48 Broadway, St James's, London from Great Portland Estates.
- Acting for Beltane Asset Management in connection with its joint venture with Angelo Gordon in respect to the acquisition of Asia House, Lime Street, London EC3 from Land Securities and the subsequent development and disposal of the asset by way of corporate sale to an Owner/Occupier in the Insurance industry
- Acting for Lloyds Bank plc on the real estate aspects of the disposal and de-grouping of TSB Bank plc involving in excess of 600 properties across the UK
- Acting for Admiral Taverns Group in respect of its real estate portfolio and most recently in respect of its disposal to C&C Group plc and Proprium Capital Partners
- Year qualified
- Law Society qualification date: October 1999
- The College of Law, Chester - Legal practice course (1995-1996)
- Cardiff University - LLB Law (1992-1995)