Will is an Associate in our Finance & Projects Division specialising in social housing finance and real estate finance. Will is experienced in dealing with the property aspects of charging large portfolios of properties, to include negotiating certificates of title and reviewing and preparing other due diligence documentation.
Will has previously acted for borrowers in the charging of properties for bank funding, private placements and public bond issues which involved leading a team of paralegals on several transactions in excess of £100m value.
- Will was mentioned in Legal 500 2019 (Social Housing Finance) in connection with his work acting for Registered Providers (RPs) on high value public bond issues and private placements as well as major refinancing exercises.
- Dealing with property due diligence required for mergers, transfers of engagements, amalgamations and other group restructures.
- Advising on suitability of section 106 agreements and mortgagee protection clauses and providing training to RPs finance/development teams on property charging requirements.
- Year qualified
- LLB Law - Cardiff University
- LPC – University of Law, Birmingham