Dhanesh is an Associate in the Banking and Real Estate Finance team at Addleshaw Goddard with extensive experience advising within the social housing sector both as a paralegal and as a solicitor.
Dhanesh's practice experience covers advising both borrowers and lenders:
- in relation to all due diligence and preparation of Certificates on Title and deals with satisfaction of conditions precedent required under the security documentation
- in relation to documentation review on current developments and acquisition developments for RPs in order to ascertain any charging issues and drafting acceptable documentation where appropriate.
- on several high value (in excess of £100m) bond issues, involving both newly developed properties as well as established properties acquired by RPs from local authorities under Large Scale Property Transfers, which required consideration of the effect and strength of Council warranties given at the time of transfer
- on several high value RP mergers, where he project managed a team of solicitors and paralegals including cross office collaboration. The most significant merger Dhanesh has undertaken was worth in excess of £700m in which all the property work was conducted on his own.
- BSc Hons, Psychology, University of Wales, Swansea (2007)
- GDL, Leeds Metropolitan University (2010)
- LPC, BPP Law School, Leeds (2011)
- Year qualified - 2015