Nathan is a Partner based in the London office and regularly advises on acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures/shareholder arrangements for corporate clients, private equity sponsors, founders, management teams and high net worth individuals.
He joined the firm in mid-2011 from Clifford Chance's Private Equity Group in London. He has wide domestic and cross-border acquisition and disposal experience and has spent periods working overseas in Germany (Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin) and the Czech Republic. He often advises German clients on UK transactions or on transactions in Germany.
His clients include AnaCap, Bibby Line Group, CDC Group, Gauselmann, Global Merchant Fund, Inflexion Private Equity Partners, Phoenix Equity Partners, Smedvig and White Oak Financial
Representative transactions include:
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity Partners on its acquisition of Marston Holdings, a transportation and enforcement services group.
- Advising the management of Froneri, the world's second largest ice cream group owned by PAI Partners and Nestle, on the terms of their equity incentive arrangements.
- Advising US investor White Oak Financial on the acquisition of LDF Group, a lender to UK SMEs.
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity Partners and management on the sale of Closerstill group, an exhibitions business, to US investor Providence.
- Advising the management of P3 group, a pan-European warehouse business, on its sale by TPG to Singaporean investor GIC.
- Advising family owned Bibby Line Group on the financial restructuring of Bibby Offshore, an oil and gas services business.
- Advising Phoenix Equity Partners on its acquisition of a minority stake in Rayner Surgical, a leading eye lens manufacturer based in the UK.