Antoine Martin advises on all aspects of corporate / M&A matters. He specializes in advising on share and asset acquisitions and disposals, corporate reorganizations and cross-borders transactions. These transactions often focus strongly on complex carve outs or distressed asset transactions, involving as such negotiations with French State Agencies and local authorities. He also focusses his practice on private equity transactions (acting for institutional investors, managers and portfolio companies). His business background has further developed his naturally pragmatic, business-focused approach. With over 30 years' experience in the M&A sector, he has advised a number of international industrial groups on their strategic development activities in France and abroad. He has acted for domestic and international clients operating in the following industries: aerospace and defence, agriculture, food & drink, automotive, retail, biotech and high-tech, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, and miscellaneous services.
- Regular adviser to Quantum Capital Partners (Germany) on investment and divestiture projects in France. Often implying the implementation of complex carve-outs from industrial players.
- Advised Porsche Holding GmbH and its French subsidiary PGA Motors / Emil Frey France on the acquisition of several groups of car dealers in France and in Greece.
- Advised Dairy Crest in relation to the sale of its French subsidiary St Hubert to Montagu Private Equity.
- Advised Reckitt Benckiser in relation to the sale of its Scholl footwear business in several jurisdictions to the Aurelius Group as well as on the sale of several trademarks to the private equity house Milestone.
- Advised 3M in relation to the acquisition from GPI of its consumer, retail and do it yourself business.
- Year Qualified
- 1987 - Paris Bar
- French - native
- English - fluent
- Professional Memberships
- Paris Bar
Agefi Hebdo "Le pilotage de la mission oblige l'entreprise à concilier des intérêts potentiellement opposés", 25/03/2021