Antoine Martin advises on all aspects of corporate / M&A matters. He specializes in advising on share and asset acquisitions and disposals, corporate reorganizations and cross-borders transactions. These transactions often focus strongly on complex carve outs or distressed asset transactions, involving as such negotiations with French State Agencies and local authorities. He also focuses his practice on private equity transactions (acting for institutional investors, managers and portfolio companies). His business background has further developed his naturally pragmatic, business-focused approach. With over 30 years' experience in the M&A sector, he has advised a number of international industrial groups on their strategic development activities in France and abroad. He has acted for domestic and international clients operating in the following industries: aerospace and defence, agriculture, food & drink, automotive, retail, biotech and high-tech, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, and miscellaneous services.
- Regularly advising a real estate capital consultancy (Germany) on investment and divestment projects in France, often involving the implementation of complex carve-outs of industrial players.
- Advised Porsche Holding GmbH and its French subsidiary PGA Motors / Emil Frey France on the acquisition of several groups of car dealers in France and in Greece.
- Advising a British dairy company on the sale of its French subsidiary to a private equity firm specialising in carve-out transactions.
- Advising a UK multinational company which manufactures hygiene and pharmaceutical products on the sale of its footwear business in several jurisdictions to an investment company and the sale of several brands to another private equity firm.
- Advising a US conglomerate on its acquisition of a group specialising in the manufacture of electrical equipment for its consumer, retail and DIY businesses.
- CAPA (Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat), Paris, 1987
- University Paris I – Sorbonne University, Master Degree, English and American Law, 1987
- MBA, HEC, 1991
- Year Qualified
- 1987 - Paris Bar
- French - native
- English - fluent
- Professional Memberships
- Paris Bar
Agefi Hebdo "Le pilotage de la mission oblige l'entreprise à concilier des intérêts potentiellement opposés", 25/03/2021
- The Legal 500 France 2019 ranking in the "Mergers and Acquisitions" category
- M&A Team (operations up to 75M€) ranked "Forte Notoriété" in Décideurs Leaders League Group, 2021
- M&A Team ranked "FIRM TO WATCH" in the Legal 500 EMEA guide 2023