Henry advises clients on litigation, arbitration, investigations and asset recovery matters, often involving multiple jurisdictions.
His experience includes:
- Represented the liquidators of a former Hong Kong listed company in claims against an accounting firm for audit negligence, and claims against former directors for breach of fiduciary duties.
- Defended a Southeast Asian government entity from fraud claims brought in an African nation, including advising on public international law.
- Defended a European investor in an arbitration claim brought by a Hong Kong company and its US parent company arising from a loan agreement (HKIAC rules; Hong Kong seat).
- Represented a Chinese telecommunications company in an export controls and economic sanctions investigation by the U.S. Departments of Justice, Commerce and Treasury.
- Seconded to a Hong Kong bank to assist with an internal investigation of an employee who committed fraud.