Caroline is an Associate within the Corporate division, based in our Aberdeen office. She has advised a wide range of clients in the UK and internationally for 10 years including life science businesses, owner-managed businesses, oil and gas sector companies, high net worth individuals, partnerships, shareholders and directors. She has considerable experience advising clients on the sale and purchase of companies and businesses/assets, corporate re-organisations, joint ventures, and corporate finance.
- Acted for an oil and gas technology company in relation to the investment into its business by a US based investor.
- Acted for a Scottish Biotech company in relation to its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a UK Biotech company.
- Acted for an investor in connection with a management buy-out of a construction business.
- Acted for shareholders of a company involved in the hire of light commercial vehicles to UK businesses in connection with inward investment from a prominent UK investment company.
- Advised various oil and gas sector companies on joint venture arrangements.
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Scotland