Mark is a corporate associate with experience in a broad range of areas, including mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions where he has advised private equity houses. He has also completed a secondment in the corporate venturing unit of British American Tobacco.
Mark is a regular adviser to large corporate clients and has experience in advising on numerous group reorganisations and private equity investment into companies. Mark's experience includes advising:
- Shareholders of Huws Gray Limited in respect of the auction sale of a minority stake to Inflexion Private Equity Partners LLP and the subsequent bolt on acquisition of Ridgeons.
- Citation on a number of acquisitions to increase its portfolio of advisory and consultancy services.
- Proseal UK Limited, a leading supplier of tray sealing technology to the food industry, on its £220m acquisition by Chicago-based JBT Corporation, which is listed on the NYSE. International Deal of the Year Winner at Insider's 2019 North West Dealmakers Awards.
- ENGIE on its acquisition of ChargePoint Services.
- Gauselmann Group on its acquisition of a majority stake in online gaming platform provider Bede Gaming.
- Year Qualified
- University of Edinburgh - Diploma in Professional Legal Practice – 2014-2015
- University of Technology, Sydney - Graduate Diploma in Australian Law and Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice – 2011-2013
- University of Edinburgh - Bachelor of Laws with Honours Law – 2007-2011