Sarah is an Associate in the corporate team based in the firm's Edinburgh office. She advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, with a focus on private company M&A and private equity investments along with reorganisations and general corporate governance.
Sarah works with a variety of clients ranging from sole shareholders and high net worth investors to SMEs, large corporates and investment funds.
Sarah's recent experience includes:
- advising the shareholders of Tulloch Homes on its sale to Springfield Properties
- advising GL Events on its acquisition of Field and Lawn
- advising the shareholders of Intelligent Office on its sale to the Williams Lea Group
- advising BGF on its recent investments into portfolio companies across Scotland;
- advising Housing Growth Partnership on its joint ventures with housebuilders and developers across the UK.