Justine is a partner and the head of the AG Tax & Structuring team. She has a wealth of experience in business related and corporate tax matters, across sectors including real estate, financial services, health/life sciences and R&C. She regularly advises on the tax and structuring elements of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganisations, and debt/equity investment, acting for corporates, individuals, financial institutions and the public sector.
Justine is a specialist in private equity transactions and is involved in many of the PE deals which the firm acts on, whether advising management teams or sponsoring PE funds.
Justine is a member of the firm's Board, is passionate about creating and inclusive culture and has led on many D&I related projects.
- Co-op Group on the disposal of its petrol stations business
- ECI Partners and key management on sale of Edenhouse to Accenture
- Selling shareholders of Global Prime Partners on disposal to Titan Wealth Services
- Terra Firma on its acquisitions of Kier Living and Hopkins Homes
- Shareholders of WCCTV Group on sale and LDC backed investment
- Phoenix Equity Partners – structuring the management buyout of Mobius Life and Setfords Law and Universally Speaking Limited
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society