Zoe is a Partner in both our Structured Finance and Securitisation practice and our Funds Finance practice. Zoe brings more than 18 years' experience at major international law firms in London.
Zoe advises financial institutions, challenger banks, alternative lenders, leading specialist lenders and FinTech start-ups in the structured finance and speciality finance sectors on their debt arrangements including on borrowing base facilities, forward flow arrangements, private securitisations as well as complex and highly structured transactions (across various asset classes and receivable types including SME lending, first and second mortgages, bridging, leasing, auto finance, unsecured consumer and debt purchase).
Zoe also advises banks, financial institutions and investment funds on funds finance transactions across a range of sectors (including private equity, infrastructure, energy, real estate and credit). Her practice covers the full range of funds finance products from subscription credit/capital call facilities to hybrid and NAV facilities to general partner support and co-invest facilities.
Zoe's recent experience includes acting for:
- Large global secondary fund managers and financial institutions on investor call and NAV fund financings
- Bridging, first and second charge mortgage lenders on private securitisations
- Alternative Lenders, Banks and FinTechs on forward flow funding arrangements and other speciality finance debt and equity investments
- Metro Bank on its investment in unsecured personal lending via the RateSetter platform
- The Mayor of London's Energy Efficient Fund as lender on a facility to the London Borough of Enfield to fund the development of the Meridian Water heat network
- University of Law (2003)
- University of Liverpool (2002)
- Humbolt University of Berlin (2001)