Jeremy is a Legal Director in the London office of Addleshaw Goddard. He specialises in corporate finance transactions and mergers and acquisitions for both public and private companies, with particular experience in advising both issuers and investment banks on IPOs and secondary fundraisings on AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
His recent experience includes:
- advising Rothermere Continuation Limited on the £3.1bn reorganisation and related takeover of Daily Mail and General Trust plc
- advising Teneo Financial Advisory Limited on the £284m recommended offer by Ganfeng International Trading (Shanghai) Limited for Bacanora Lithium plc
- advising AIM quoted IMImobile plc on a £543m recommended offer from Cisco Systems, Inc
- advising AIM quoted Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings plc on a £110m recommended takeover offer by Perkin Elmer Inc.
- advising GVC Holdings PLC in relation to its up to £4.0 billion public takeover of Ladbrokes Coral Group plc
- advising AIM quoted SafeCharge International Group Limited on its £700m recommended takeover offer by Nuvei Corporation
- advising GVC Holdings PLC in relation to its £1.1 billion public takeover of bwin.party entertainment plc, the subsequent admission of GVC to the standard segment of the Official List and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, and the subsequent transfer of GVC's listing to the premium segment of the Official List
- advising Atlas Merchant Capital LLC and QInvest LLC in relation to their £15.5m public takeover of Panmure Gordon & Co. plc.
IPOS AND REVERSE TAKEOVERS
- advising Liberum Capital Limited, as nominated adviser and sole bookrunner, on the £120m IPO of SourceBio International plc on AIM
- advising Numis Securities Limited as sponsor on the £651m IPO of AJ Bell plc on the Main Market
- advising Singer Capital Markets as nominated adviser and broker on the £76m IPO of essensys plc on AIM
- advising The Multifamily Housing REIT in relation to its proposed IPO on the Main Market
- advising Peel Hunt LLP in relation to the £20m reverse takeover by City of London Group plc of Milton Homes Limited
- advising Peel Hunt LLP in relation to the £16.1m IPO of Dorcaster plc on AIM and the £12 million reverse takeover by Dorcaster of Escape Hunt Group Limited
- advising Canaccord Genuity Limited in relation to the step up from AIM to the Main Market of Sirius Real Estate Limited, and Berenberg in relation to a £15m placing carried out by Sirius
- advising Sanne Group plc in relation to its £80m placing on the Main Market in connection with the acquisition of STRAIT Capital Company Limited
- advising Investec Bank plc and Liberum Capital Limited in relation to the £16m placing carried out by Medica Group plc
- advising Peel Hunt LLP in relation to the £18m placing carried out by Eurocell plc
- advising Singer Capital Markets and Berenberg in relation to the £33m placing and open and offer and £6m secondary placing carried out by essensys plc
- advising Peel Hunt LLP in relation to the £27m cash box placing carried out by Curtis Banks Group plc in connection with its acquisition of Suffolk Life Group Limited
- advising Cenkos Securities plc in relation to the £29m placing, open offer, PrimaryBid offer and loan note issuance carried out by Flowgroup plc
- advising Rathbone Brothers plc in relation to its £38 million placing on the Main Market.
OTHER PUBLIC COMPANY
advising Peel Hunt LLP in relation to the tender offer share buyback of up to £50m conducted by Blancco Technology Group plc.
advising HarperCollins Publishers Limited in relation to numerous acquisitions
advising Wrist Ship Supply A/S in relation to the acquisition of Garrets (Holdings) Limited, an outsourced marine catering services provider.
- advising CDC, the development finance institution wholly-owned by the UK government, on a number of its Africa-focussed investments, including:
UNICAF (a joint venture with the University of Nicosia, Cyprus, to provide online degree courses to students in Malawi and elsewhere in Africa)
HCG Africa (a joint venture with HCG India relating to the establishment of oncology clinics in East Africa)
Manipal Africa (a joint venture relating to the establishment of out-of hospital care and diagnostics clinics)
Zanzibar Pharma (an investment platform established for the purposes of acquiring pharmaceutical investments in India and Africa).
- advising Nordisk Games A/S in relation to its investment in Supermassive Games Limited
- advising Bancar Technologies Limited in relation to the UK aspects of each of its funding rounds
- French - excellent command
- University College London (LL.B. Law with French Law, 2003, 2:1)