Tom specialises in advising on major IT and outsourcing projects for FTSE100, FTSE250 and equivalent clients. He also has experience of advising a range of clients across the private sector and public sector on IT and commercial contracts, including software and IT development contracts, software licensing agreements and terms governing the supply and purchase of goods and services agreements. Tom also advises on business acquisitions and disposals, including both the drafting of a range of transactional documents and contractual due diligence.
Tom works with clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on the retail and consumer, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
Recent examples of Tom's work include:
- Advising a major confectionary manufacturer in connection with its logistics arrangements to enable the transport of its products between its sites throughout Europe
- Advising a major retailer in connection with its roll out of new IT Infrastructure throughout its estate.
- Advising a major packaging manufacturer on the amendments to its standard terms and conditions in readiness for Brexit
- Spending 5 months on secondment with a major retailer advising on a range of commercial agreements relating to goods not for resale
- Advising a major retailer in connection with the roll out of new printer hardware and support services across its estate of over 350 stores