Ma'athir is a corporate Associate in Addleshaw Goddard Oman office. Her experience includes advising clients on business entity set up and the regulatory environment in Oman. Ma'athir also advises on the restructuring of companies including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions in addition to various general corporate issues.
Ma'athir regularly assists AG's corporate, banking, employment and litigation teams and often attends before and liaises on behalf of clients with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the Ministry of Housing, the Primary Court and other governmental authorities.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising and setting up of the first Engineering Consultancy Branch in Oman after the new Consultancy Law has been introduced
- Advising and successfully assisting on the merger of Al Turki Enterprises
- Assisting in the due diligence analysis on the proposed USD 10.7 billion merger of Bank Dhofar and Bank Sohar
- Advising Oman Brunei Investment Company on its divestment of a stake in Majan Telecommunications
- Acting for the Lenders on the registration of securities over USD 83.5 million for the desalination project
- Year qualified: 2016 (Oman)
- Swansea University (LLB) - 2013
- Queen Mary, University of London (LLM) - 2014