Achieving a flawless finish
High street conditions remain challenging and fashion and beauty brands and retailers have not been immune. If general retailers are feeling the pressure of adapting to new technologies and consumer habits then this is only intensified in the fashion & beauty sector. Personalisation, and the brand voice are at the forefront of the industry - online or offline consumers don’t just want to shop they want an integrated experience.
But those who nail it reap the benefits. We have deep retail sector experience and our speciality practices have evolved as the needs of our clients in the sector have adapted.
- Advising Primark on its legal requirements across its real estate portfolio.
- Advising Kurt Geiger on sale to private equity firm.
- Acting for REN Skincare of the sale of natural beauty products to Unilever.
- Providing a full range of corporate and commercial work to PZ Cussons including the acquisition of the Charles Worthington, Sanctuary Spa, St Tropez and Fudge brands.
- Advising high-street retailer on direct marketing opportunities and data protection issues
- Advising a sports retailer on the recall of its hooded sportswear following an identified breach of Regulations
- Representing Stockport-based Natalie Roche Ltd in an arbitration brought by the Estee Lauder subsidiary, GlamGlow LLC, which went all the way to hearing in Los Angeles
- Advising Hobbs on a full range of employment issues, from day-to-day advice to advising on all senior executive appointments
Key contactsMeet the team
This season's key trends
There are a number of issues affecting Fashion & Beauty businesses today. We have created a series of PDF guides which give an overview of various issues and how we can help our sector clients to overcome these challenges and make the most of developments and opportunities within their market.