Frances joined the firm in 2017, having qualified in 2012.
Frances has significant experience in general landlord and tenant law, the sale and purchase of land for development, overage, easements, promotion agreements and business and share sale and purchases acting for developers, investors, landowners, institutional landlords and tenants. Frances regularly leads on large projects supervising more junior members of the real estate team.
At her pervious firm, Frances acted for household name retail clients dealing with new and existing build acquisitions, renewal leases, licences, disposals and general estate management work.
Examples of Frances' recent experience include:
- Dealing with the transfer of 59 surplus properties from a regulated company to newly created SPVs, including drafting an overarching agreement governing the relationship between the parties to cover works required by the regulator, remediation, pre-emption rights, options and transitional depot licence arrangements, long leases of operational land and easements
- Acting on the sale of a multi-phase mixed use 170 acre site for residential development and employment land, involving overage and pre- and post-completion enabling works and
- Dealing with the roll out of electric vehicle charging station leases across a pub portfolio including entry into a pre-emption agreement protecting over 500 additional sites.
- Year qualified
- Manchester University – Law – 2:1 (2006 – 2009)
- BPP Manchester – LPC – Distinction (2010)
- Year qualified: 2012