Jack is a Managing Associate in the corporate and commercial division of Addleshaw Goddard and a member of the Payments Team. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, he gained several years' industry experience working in-house at Paysafe Group.
Jack advises on a range of commercial contracts and payments transactions involving various payment methods including cards, digital wallets and cryptocurrencies. He also regularly advises on issues arising out of payment network rules.
Jack is a member of the Society for Computers and Law and is also qualified as a chartered company secretary and is a Fellow of the ICSA.
Jack's recent experience includes:
- Advising various merchant acquirers on their merchant services agreements
- Undertaking a secondment into the commercial and innovation legal team of a major bank
- Advising clients on their Brexit contingency planning arrangements
- Advising a digital wallet provider on its integration with a cryptocurrency trading platform
- Advising a high street bank on a major IT procurement