Erin is an Associate within the Litigation department, providing advice and expertise on a variety of contentious matters. Erin has a particular interest in insolvency litigation, debt recovery and commercial property disputes, with experience in advising insolvency practitioners and large commercial landlords. With a passion for advocacy, Erin regularly appears in Sheriff Courts across Scotland and has dealt with a variety of different hearings. She is also experienced in Court of Session matters and has instructed Counsel in a number of high value cases.
Erin also has experience in relation to advising companies in respect of Director and Shareholder disputes as well as a variety of insolvency-related matters.
Erin works with a variety of clients including insolvency practitioners, commercial landlords and corporate entities providing support on a range of matters.
- Acted for an Insolvency Practitioner in relation to recovery of sums due following the discharge of an individual's sequestration.
- Successfully settled an action on behalf of a large hospitality company in relation to a claim relating to the sale of a commercial property.
- Represented multiple individuals in a multi-million pound dispute against a firm of housebuilders.
- Experience in defending a variety of dilapidations claims and other disputes on behalf of commercial landlords.
- Regularly appears in the Sheriff Court in relation to contract disputes and other contentious matters.
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society of Scotland
- University of Aberdeen – LLB (Hons) (2012)
- University of Aberdeen – Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (2013)
- Year qualified – 2016