Paul works with a number of investors, developers and occupiers across all aspects of commercial real estate.
He spent 8 years as legal counsel with a property development and investment group with a UK wide portfolio spanning retail, office, industrial and residential sectors.
Paul has extensive in-house experience of working closely with project and management teams, funders and other consultants to deliver the desired results within an agreed timescale. In private practice he has used those same skills on a number of different projects.
- asset management of large retail portfolios for national retailers and property companies; acquisitions and asset management of operational portfolios for a number of major UK corporates including fuel companies, contact centres and hotel operators
- major investment acquisitions across all sectors
- acquisition, development and forward letting of complex city centre mixed use projects
- strategic land advice on significant mixed use development sites, dealing with local authorities, adjacent landowners and major UK housebuilders
- property aspects ports, harbours and associated infrastructure to support west coast ferry services
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- University of Glasgow - LLB Hons (1992)
- University of Glasgow - Diploma in Legal Practice (1993)
- College of Law - QLTT English Law Qualification
- Year qualified: 1995