Nikolaus Bernhard specialises in corporate law and M&A. He advises on national and cross-border M&A transactions, funding rounds corporate reorganisations, and joint ventures.
Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Nikolaus Bernhard worked for an international law firm in Munich.
- Advised several venture capital investors (inter alia the Alpine Space Ventures Fund I) on funding rounds.
- Advised an association in the automotive sector on directors' liability in a data project.
- “Invalidity of a shareholders' resolution breaching the articles of association in the case of competence of the supervisory board in a limited liability company (GmbH)” – Juris PracticeReport Commercial and Corporate Law 5/2023
- “No interest in declaratory judgment (Feststellungsinteresse) in the absence of an action against the entire group of shareholders” – Juris PracticeReport Commercial and Corporate Law 1/2023
- “Scope of a registry court‘s duty to examine a list of shareholders of a limited liability company (GmbH)” – Juris PracticeReport Commercial and Corporate Law 2/2019
- Nikolaus Bernhard studied law at the Humboldt University of Berlin and completed his law exams in Berlin and in Munich. During his time as a legal trainee at the Higher Regional Court of Munich, Nikolaus Bernhard worked for several international law firms.
- Italian (Basic)