Warranty & Indemnity Insurance has become an essential product for sellers to limit their post-acquisition liability and to provide buyers / investors with a suitable alternative route of recovery in the event of a warranty breach.
In light of the growing increase in the use of this insurance solution, it is important to consider how to maximise cover at placing and question the effectiveness in the event of a claim.
Our panel made up of Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Howden M&A, and BDO Forensic Accountants will exchange and compare points of view on:
- 1. The outlook for Warranty & Indemnity Insurance;
- 2. How it can be used to deliver security and protection for dealmakers;
- 3. Buying enhanced cover (e.g. synthetic warranties);
- 4. Claims trends and common breach events;
- 5. Quantifying losses.
Wednesday 17 May 2023
08:30 – 09:00 - Welcome and breakfast
09:00 – 10:00 - Panel
10:00 – 10:30 - Q&A
Addleshaw Goddard LLP
One St Peter's Square Manchester, M2 3DERegister your interest
If you have any queries about the event, please contact our Events team.
- Victoria Pool - Partner, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Addleshaw Goddard
- George Danczak - Partner, Corporate, Addleshaw Goddard
- Laura McGlashan - Associate, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Addleshaw Goddard
- Farah Aslam - Senior Associate, Howden M&A
- Richard Campbell - Senior Associate, Claims, Howden M&A
- Sat Plaha - Partner, Forensic Accounting and Valuation Services, BDO