Disrupting the status quo!
The Global Energy transition represents a pathway toward overwhelming transformation in the way in which we produce and consume energy across the globe. The process to be undertaken is gargantuan in its efforts and will be aided through a myriad of information technology, smart technology, policy frameworks and market instruments.
On the 18th November we are hosting the second in an 8-part series of global webinars, which will investigate the transition and subsequent opportunities.
You are invited to join us, virtually in Hamburg, for the next instalment in the series, centred on German activities.
Hosted by Addleshaw Goddard's Energy and Utility specialists and joined by a series of industry expert delegates we will look at the role of Germany and, more broadly, Northern Europe in the transition.
- Dr Jan-Oliver Schrotz, Partner, Commercial
- Helge Heinrich, Partner, Competition
- Alexander Sarac, Partner, Infrastructure, Projects & Energy
- Markus Adam, Head of Energy Law, Lichtblick AG
- Dr. Heiko Piesbergen, Head of the Legal Department, Netinera Deutschland GmbH
- Nikolas Iwan, CEO, H2 Mobility GmbH
- Cornelius Matthes, Senior Vice President, Dii Desertenergy