We still have places available in Manchester on 20 November and would be delighted to see you there.
The Leeds seminar (on 14 November) and London seminar (on 26 November) are currently full. We may be able to offer further places closer to the day, should we receive cancellations. To be added to the waiting list, please contact email@example.com.
The full programme will provide 5.5 hours of training, covering topics including:
- Contract law update: cases affecting commercial contracts
- Employment update: recent developments in employment law
- Competition law: proposed reforms and new mood music from the CMA
- Employee incentives: practical guidance on changes to IR35 (Off-Payroll Working) legislation
- IT: law and market practice update, with a focus on AI
- Litigation: hot topics and market trends
There will be lunch and refreshment breaks during the day when you can meet with fellow guests and our specialists, and we shall have workspaces reserved, if you need them to help you manage your working day.
To reserve your place for Manchester, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 20 November 2019
Registration: 9.00 am
Seminar: 9.20 am - 4.30 pm, followed by drinks
Addleshaw Goddard LLP, One St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3DE - map