The global energy transition represents a pathway toward overwhelming change in the production and consumption of energy. Gargantuan in its efforts, a myriad of information technology, smart technology, policy frameworks and market instruments all have their part to play.
On the 22 September we are hosting the first in an 8-part series of global webinars, which will investigate the transition and subsequent opportunities.
You are invited to join us, virtually in Aberdeen, for the first in the series, centred on Scottish activities.
Hosted by Addleshaw Goddard's Energy and Utility specialists and joined by a series of industry expert delegates we will look at the role of Aberdeen and the Scottish region in the transition.
- David McEwing, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard
- Alan Shanks, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard
- Ross McKenzie, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard
- Hugh Mackenzie, COO, Trojan Energy
- David Millar, TechX Accelerator Director, Oil and Gas Technology Centre (OGTC)
- Allan MacKaskill, Director, Flotation Energy plc
09:30 AM - 10:45 AM