Robin is an extremely experienced real estate practitioner with over 20 years' experience in the real estate and transport sectors with particular focus on rail infrastructure projects, property development and real estate investment.
He is our real estate account manager for Network Rail.
Robin's recent experience includes:
- acting on the disposal of a 23 acre site in north London for mixed use development and incorporating new railway bridges and new station
- advising in relation to new and improved mainline and underground station access and public realm at a major London rail terminus
- leading the team advising on the acquisition of land and easements required for multiple rail infrastructure projects
- acting on the multi-phase disposal of a site in Manchester for the development of over 300,000 square foot of offices, multi-storey car park and over 500 residential units
- advising on the disposal of a portfolio of 5 residential development sites in London and the south east