Nicola is a Legal Director in the English Real Estate team.
She has extensive experience of a wide range of commercial property transactions including sales and acquisitions, commercial leasing for landlords and tenants and property finance.
Nicola has worked on and led portfolio disposals and purchases.
- Acting for BT on all aspects of property management for its property portfolio in England and Wales including high value lease surrenders and development agreements for purpose built premises.
- Acting for Capital Pub Company on acquisitions and disposals of licensed premises in and around London and for City Pub Company (East) and (West) and the City Pub AIM Fund on freehold and leasehold acquisitions in London, the south of England and the Midlands.
- Acting on the acquisition of a multi let office block in Wales for £13M and re-finance 2 ½ months later.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of a corporate acquisition for Europa Capital and Addington Capital of a mixed residential/commercial scheme in Sheffield for £36.75M.
- Leading portfolio sales including a sale of 7 retail properties for £22.9M and a sale of 36 residential properties owned by 4 different connections in receivership.
- Acting on the acquisition and simultaneous funding of a Shopping Centre in Birmingham for Europa Capital and Sovereign Land for £70M.