Nicola has extensive experience of a wide range of commercial property transactions including sales and acquisitions, commercial leasing for landlords and tenants and property finance and acts for clients across different sectors.
Nicola has worked on and led portfolio disposals and purchases.
- Acting for BT on all aspects of property management for its property portfolio in England and Wales including high value lease surrenders, development agreements for purpose built premises and on the sale of BT Centre.
- Acting for City Pub Company and Mosaic Pubs on freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals of licensed premises in London, the south of England and the Midlands.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of a corporate acquisition for Europa Capital and Addington Capital of a mixed residential/commercial scheme in Sheffield for £36.75M
- Acting on the acquisition and simultaneous funding of a Shopping Centre in Birmingham for Europa Capital and Sovereign Land for £70M.
- Acting on the acquisition of a portfolio of 14 leasehold care homes in England and Wales.
- Acting for Europa owned companies on the acquisition and management of a £40M mixed use portfolio. The portfolio was acquired from Receivers and has been actively managed since through new lettings, re-gearing, re-structuring and development opportunities.
- Acting for National Timber Group/Cairngorm Capital on the acquisition of and management of a portfolio of properties used for timber distribution including leasebacks and sales of vacant properties