Joseph is an Associate in our Commercial team, focusing on technology and intellectual property. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard in 2019, Joseph gained several years of industry experience as an IT project manager at a global financial institution specialising in application transformation and data centre exit.
Joseph advises on a range of commercial contracts and technology transactions for a wide variety of clients, as well as on matters relating to corporate acquisitions . Joseph is also a member of the Society for Computers and Law.
Joseph's recent experience includes:
- advising various financial institutions with their API terms and internal API strategy;
- leading the commercial and IT due diligence on several major corporate acquisitions;
- advising on a data sharing and collaboration agreement in the ESG sector;
- assisting on a large scale joint venture and strategic alliance in the automotive sector; and
- assisting on a major first-generation outsourcing project.