Michael specialises in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions. He has extensive experience in business and retail development including site acquisition, development finance, speculative and pre-let development, and in establishing management structures. Acting for quoted property companies, institutional investors, developers, lenders and occupiers, Michael also handles the acquisitions and disposal of a wide range of investment properties and advises on real estate joint ventures.
- Advising The British Land Company plc on numerous transactions across its portfolio, including the acquisition, disposal and leasing of retail parks and shopping centres, the acquisition of sites for development for logistics use, and the redevelopment of retail and mixed use assets.
- Advising Realty Income Corporation on the acquisition of various assets, including the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of 9 multi-let properties from Frasers Group, and a portfolio of 12 multi-let properties sold by M7.
- Advising the developer on the acquisition of two sites in east London for development of a circa 850,000 sq. ft. data centre.
- Advising Shell International in connection with the £300m disposal of land on the Southbank in Central London, and the development, leaseback and sub-letting of a 210,000 sq. ft. global headquarters building.
- Advising Ocado on the acquisition of various "spoke" logistics sites.
- Professional Memberships
- Member of Revo