Andana joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP in May 2016, having previously trained and qualified into the commercial contracts department at Walker Morris LLP.
- Regularly advising MNOs and retailers on UK telecommunications regulations and mobile services agreements
- Regularly advising on IP strategy for global companies, including advising on R&D and licensing arrangements
- Advising on collaboration agreements between public sector and private sector companies funded through Innovate UK
- Advising Ted Baker plc on its joint venture with Shanghai Longshang for the management of Ted Baker's retail and online channels in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
- Advised a global accounting and advisory network on the strategic sale of one of its insurance software products and associated business and assets