Andana joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP in May 2016, having previously trained and qualified into the commercial contracts department at Walker Morris LLP.
- Managed and implemented an automated contracting project for a major UK retailer, including drafting and negotiating contracs with around 71 UK and international suppliers across a broad spectrum of sectors;
- Advised on supply of services contracts in the energy, food and manufacturing sectors;
- Assisted with advising and negotiating co-manufacturing and distribution agreements in the food and manufacturing sectors;
- Advised on consumer law and drafting B2C suites of contractual documentation for clients in the financial, real estate and retail sectors;
- Experience providing general commercial support for clients across various sectors (retail and consumer, food, financial, real estate and manufacturing).
- Year qualified: September 2015
- Williams College - Art History and Political Science, B.A.(Hons)
- The University of Leeds - Law, LL.M. (Merit)
- BPP Law School - LPC (Distinction)