Alexandra has 14 years of experience in drafting and negotiating commercial and corporate contracts.
She deals with a wide range of disputes resulting from contracts particularly in the public sector. Alexandra is experienced in solving problems occurring during the execution of contracts by negotiation, before ordinary and arbitral courts and by alternative resolution procedures.
Her work is focused on a number of sectors with a special focus on Transport and Retail & Consumer.
Mrs Rose also led numerous due diligence projects for mid-cap and major domestic and international clients and represents clients in Chinese-German cross-border transactions.
Alexandra’s experience includes:
- representing a transport company in legal disputes resulting from contracts in the public sector before ordinary courts
- representing a client in the public sector in a legal dispute before an arbitral court
- managing a Vendor Assistance in relation to a target with subsidiaries in 18 countries
- advising on a joint venture between a German and a Chinese retail company
- advising a bidder in the manufacturing sector challenging a procurement process
Our Hamburg practice is established in the German market, providing local expertise on a global scale to clients with business interests across Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the US as well as Africa and other emerging and frontier markets.