Jagpal is a Corporate Finance associate based in London. He has experience advising on mergers and acquisitions, and transactions involving private equity, UK listed companies and equity capital markets.
Jagpal's experience include:
- Advised Curtis Banks Group Plc on a £242mn recommended takeover offer by Nucleus Clyde Acquisition Limited
- Advised Natwest Group on it's strategic partnership with the Vodeno Group to create a Banking-As-A-Service business in the U.K.
- Advised Rathbones Group Plc on its all share-combination with Investec Wealth & Investment Limited
- University of Birmingham, Law (2014)
- BPP University, LPC (2018)