Isobel has experience across a range of employment law and immigration law matters. Isobel provides practical advice to clients across a range of sectors on issues such as service agreements, terminations and redundancy. Isobel also works on corporate transactions, with a particular focus on private equity deals and has worked on deals involving key financial institutions. Isobel advises on TUPE and the consultation process, both in the context of corporate deals and real estate transactions (in particular in the context of negotiating complex outsourcing and property management agreements for complex redevelopment projects). Isobel gained first-hand in-house transactional experience during a six month secondment to an international bank.
In addition to her employment law experience, Isobel is a member of our Immigration team and has broad experience across the spectrum of business immigration advice; and provides specialist advice including in relation to sponsorship licences, sponsorship of skilled workers and intra-company transfer visas, visa applications and business plan guidance for entrepreneurs and investors, specialist creative industry visas, the impact of Brexit on EU migrants and ongoing changes to the UK's immigration system.
- Provided TUPE and recruitment process advice and assisted with negotiation of outsourcing agreements in connection with a large scale redevelopment project of a London landmark.
- Assisted with two complex, high value discrimination claims, relating to age and disability, involving senior partners of a partnership following a merger.
- Provided immigration advice to a large media company in connection with compliance and audit issues and liaising with the Home Office to rectify sponsor compliance matters.
- Assisted an investment bank in connection with large-scale restructuring programmes.
- Assisted with the acquisition of a portfolio of trusts from a major financial institution.
- Provides regular immigration advice to multiple clients, ranging from film production companies to retail and investment companies, in connection with sponsor licence applications, skilled worker visas and specialist visas for actors/ presenters in the creative industries.
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Immigration Lawyers and Practitioners Association